2 Free Plugins for Faster Website Speed
Why Your Website Speed is so Important & How To Make It Faster
The Benefits of Faster Website Speed
- Better experience for your viewers
- Your Google PageSpeed score will improve
- Search engine rankings will most likely increase
- Your site bounce rate will decrease and more visitors will see your content
- You will save storage space on your servers allowing them to run better
- You will save data plan charges for and your visitors on mobile devices
- You will look more professional in the eyes of your audience
First Free Plugin: Autoptimize
Second Free Plugin: Cache Enabler
This plugin requires minimal setup time and allows you to easily take advantage of the benefits that come from using WordPress caching.
The WordPress Cache Enabler has the ability to create 2 cached files. One is plain HTML and the other version is gzipped (gzip level 9). These static files are then used to deliver content faster to your users without any database lookups or gzipping as the files are already pre-compressed.
Conclusion: Combine Autoptimize & Cache Enabler together for faster Website Speed
While these plugins do work well together, there are also many other factors to consider when trying to improve your WordPress website. 2 of those main factors are finding the best web hosting and optimizing your images which I have covered in other posts.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post on 2 free plugins for faster Wordpress website speed. I hope you found it helpful.
Our mission is to help you create, improve and maintain your online presence to attract more customers or clients to your business.